Some of the most interesting parts of the house could be in the area that is partially or fully hidden from public view.
No it is not the bedroom. It is the basement we are talking about.
Most people mainly use these underground spaces in their homes to store knick knacks or home utility items and never really put the space to more creative or practical uses. But with the rising prices we recommend a basement renovation that would hike your real estate value in Toronto and also add some usable space in your home.
Many times people sell their house and move away to bigger homes when they need some more space. But you don’t really need to, if you have a workable basement that provides utility and also increases your property value.
We offer you expert, workable solutions to transform your hoarding space to something more productive and useful, so even if you move away to greener pastures, you would have fetched a good amount for the home you sell.
Basement Space Usage Tips
There are many things ways you can transform your basement, of which availability of space is the most important factor. Budget is also important, but with Wood Carpentry, you could be assured of the best prices for expert solutions in Toronto.
Some of the wonderful uses you can put your basement to, are:
- Media Rooms
- Games Room
- Laundry Space
- Installing a ground pool for you to swim and maintain your fitness
- Creating a home office space for some quiet and privacy
- Turning it into a wine cellar
- Transforming it into a basement apartment
- Creating your own museum
Hire Us to Renovate your Basement. But Why Work With Us?
When you want the best, you should hire the best. And if it is basement renovation and remodeling, think Wood Carpentry. We have been doing the same for numerous clients and turning them into inspired spaces in Toronto, and we think we do a great job of that. At least, that is what our satisfied customers tell us after every project we complete.
We help you create your dream basement with specialized services that you can count on. Your reasons to hire us:
- On time completion of work
- Constant consultation with client for any changes in plan
- Expert consultation with expert designers
- Practical pricing with different options on design plan of your choice
- Project ideas to guide you in making optimum use of your basement space
- Work undertaken by licensed professionals and expert workers
- Checking for moisture or wiring issues before embarking on the project
- Customized plans that are well balanced between utility and creativity
- Compliance with area Building Permits